- Screen Size: 27 inches.
- Resolution: 3.840 x 2.160 Pixel.
- Reaction Time: 5 ms.
- Power Consumption : 42 kWh.
- Dimensions: 46.6 x 18.9 x 61.3 cm.
- Item Weight: 6.23 Kg.
- Review (20/04/2022) : Design: 2.0/5 | Display: 4.6/5 | Performance: 4.1/5 | Price/Value: 4.8/5 Display Ninja Online
|Price history for Philips 276E8VJSB - 27 Inch 4K Monitor, 60Hz, 5ms, IPS, FlickerFree, LowBlue Mode, Narrow Border (3840 x 2160, 350 cd/m², HDMI/DP)|
UltraClear 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution for precision.
- These Philips displays utilise high-performance panels to deliver UltraClear, 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution images. Whether you are a demanding professional requiring extremely detailed images for CAD solutions, a user of 3D graphics applications or a financial wizard working on huge spreadsheets, Philips displays will make your images and graphics come alive.
IPS LED wide view technology for image and colour accuracy.
- IPS displays use an advanced technology that gives you extra-wide viewing angles of 178/178 degrees, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle. Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays give you remarkably crisp images with vivid colours, making them ideal not only for Photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications that demand colour accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
Narrow-border display for a seamless appearance.
- The new Philips displays feature ultra-narrow borders which allow for minimal distractions and maximum viewing size. Especially suited for multi-display or tiling setups like gaming, graphic design and professional applications, the ultra-narrow border display gives you the feeling of using one large display.
HDMI for quick digital connection.
- Enjoy crisp colourful images and audio with simple one-cable connection. A HDMI-ready device has all the required hardware to accept High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) input. A HDMI cable enables high-quality smooth digital video (up to 4K/UHD resolution at 60 Hz) and audio all transmitted over a single cable from a PC or any number of AV sources (including set-top boxes, DVD players, A/V receivers and video cameras).
Less eye fatigue with Flicker-Free technology.
- Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-Free technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
LowBlue Mode for easy-on-the-eyes productivity.
- Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave-length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for wellbeing, the Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
MultiView enables simultaneous dual connect and view.
- With the ultra-high resolution Philips MultiView display, you can now experience a world of connectivity. MultiView enables active dual connect and view so that you can work with multiple devices like a PC and notebook simultaneously, for complex multitasking.
Eco-friendly materials meet major international standards.
- “Philips is committed to using sustainable, eco-friendly materials across its monitor range. All body plastic parts, metal chassis parts and packing materials use 100% recyclable materials. In some selected models, we use up to 65% post-consumer recycled plastics. Strict adherence to RoHS standards ensures a substantial reduction or elimination of toxic substances like lead, for example. Mercury content in monitors with a CCFL backlight has been reduced significantly, and has been eliminated completely in monitors with an LED backlight.